French manufacturer Wiko were among many others that were present during the Mobile World Congress that was held in Barcelona, 2018 and here is the company’s flagship Smartphone, Wiko Mobile View 2
Although, View 2 wasn’t the only phone Wiko launched. But it arrives with outstanding specs that could be in the same category with the likes of Samsung, Ulefone MWC launch.
The Wiko View 2 arrives with the newest innovation of display screen which is the 19:9 aspect ratio full screen design and of course, it delivers more usable display space. On the design, it feature exclusive rated designs and crystal clear selfies camera.
And then, we have a problem here, Wiko Mobile are also among other company that follows the notch display from Apple iPhone X for Android phones and well, what they didn’t know is that, their users aren’t interested in the notch display trend.
No, Wiko isn’t the first and only Android producers to have the notch display on their phone, Ulefone, Asus, Doogee, Leagoo, Oukitel, NOA etc. The little piece of bezel hanging down from the top of the display housing the camera, microphone, and facial recognition system is the notch.
Somehow, it is also believed that Android didn’t steal the notch-display but it is very agreeable in every condition that iPhone X was the first phone to launched with the notch display.
Despite the notch display, the View 2 is the largely most amazing smartphone with notch display, great specifications an design, combining the designs of both Pixel 2 XL and Essential Phone. It is worth buying.
Specs of Wiko View 2
– 4G LTE B1 (2100)/ B3 (1800)/ B7 (2600)/ B8
– (900)/ B20 (800)
– H+/3G+/3G WCDMA 850/900/1900/2100 MHz
– G-SM/GPRS/EDGE 850/900/1800/1900 MHz
– Android™ 8.0 (Oreo)
– Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 435 MSM8940
– Octa-Core 1.4GHz, Cortex-A53
– GPU: Adreno™ 505
– Touch screen
– SIM CARD: 1 Nano SIM + 1 Nano SIM / Micro SD
– Available colors; Anthracite, Gold, Grey
– Size: 154.5 x 72 x 8.3 mm
– Weight: 153 g (with battery)
– 3000 mAh Li-Po
– Stand-by time: Up to 291h
– Talk time: Up to 42h (2G), Up to 30h (3G)
Performance and Storage
– ROM: 32 GB
– RAM: 3 GB
– External memory: Micro SD up to 128 GB
– Accelerometer: Yes
– Magnetic sensor: Yes
– Gyroscope: Yes
– Proximity sensor: Yes
– Light sensor: Yes
– Finger Print: Yes
– Size: 6′
– Type: IPS Technology, Full Lamination, Corning Gorilla Glass, 2.5D glass
– Color: 16 million
– Display resolution: HD+ (1528 x 720 pixels), pixel density: 282 ppi
– Multitouch: Yes
– Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n
– Tethering: USB, Bluetooth, Access Point Wi-Fi
– Bluetooth®: 4.2
– NFC: Yes
– USB™ OTG: Yes
– PORT USB™: 2.0
– PC synchronization: Yes
Wiko features: Face Unlock, Wiko Launcher, Wiko Register
Audio jack: 3.5mm jack
– Main: 13 Megapixels, f/2.0
– Auto-HDR, Panorama, Live Filters, Live
Portrait Blur, Professional, Night,
Super-High Resolution, Face Beauty, Video
Stabilisation, Video Auto-Zoom, Time Lapse
– Flash: LED
– Front Camera: 16 Megapixels, f/2.0
– Digital Zoom: 4x
– Auto Focus: Yes with PDAF
– Image editor: Yes
– White Balance: Auto, Incandescent, Daylight, Fluorescent, Cloudy
– Video recorder: 1080p@30fps
– GPS: Yes
– A-GPS: Yes
It comes with a SAR value of Head: 0.43 W/kg; Head: 1.33 W/kg. The SAR (Specific Absorption Rate) for mobile phones quantifies the user’s maximum level of exposure to electromagnetic waves when used next to the ear. Not to exceed 2 W/kg.
The View 2 will sell for €299 ($365) when it’s released later this year. How do you feel Wiko View 2 with Notch display?