You will all agree that it is kind of frustrating to pay for your subscription by visiting the nearest walk-in center, (nearest might be a far Journey) but paying with your mobile phone is much more faster. Here is how to pay for Startimes subscription via your mobile phone.
Startimes is one of the best Satellite Pay TV in Nigeria, and other Africa countries. They offer smart channels and it is much more cheaper and affordable than other Satellite TV. Startimes also introduced the Pay per day subscription and it is quite fascinating!
Today, we will carefully show you, how to pay Startimes subscription with your mobile phone, USSD code, GTBank and many others. It is easy, faster, efficient and of course, reliance! Before we begin, you must know the bouquet you are subscribing to.
How to pay for Startimes subscription with mobile phone
Paying with mobile phone that doesn’t require internet is quite faster, but there are different ways to pay for Startimes subscription with your mobile phone.
We will go through the important and salient procedures, the methods includes; via GTbank USSD code mobile banking, interswitch USSD code and mobile banking (requires internet).
How to pay for Startimes subscription with Gtbank 737
The simplest method to subscribing and paying for your Startime subscription on your mobile phone is making use of Gtbank 737 USSD mobile banking code. Just follow the below instructions;
– Switch on your phone and SIM card used in registering with GTBank
– With your phone, dial *737*37*Amount*SmartCard Number#
– Amount is the price of the plan you want to subscribe for
– Smartcard number is the 12 digit number on your startimes card
– For example, you want to subscribe for the Basic bouquet that costs N1200, now enter dial something like this *737*37*1200*12 digit# and send
– After dialing is the USSD code, you will immediately get a confirmation message asking you to enter the last four digits of your GTBank card number.
Now, just insert your Startimes smartcard and switch to any channel you wish. Then you will see that your Startimes subscription has been completed.
How to pay Startimes subscription with interswitch USSD code
Before, you begin this step, you should know that it only work when you use the phone number registered to your bank account. How to pay for startimes subscription packages with interswitch ussd code;
– Switch ON your mobile phone
– Dial this short code *322*1*subscription code*amount# on your mobile phone.
– Example, you want to subscribe to Startimes N1200 package, you should dial *322*1*240617942*3800#
– And automatically, it will be debited from your bank and it works for all Nigerian mobile networks.
Be very much aware that, it can ONLY work for banks Verve, Visa & mastercard, that only support interswitch network.
How to pay for Startimes subscription with mobile banking
Before you can pay Startimes subscription with mobile banking, you will need your bank mobile banking app on your mobile phone. Just follow the instructions below;
– Go to your app store and search for your bank app
– Launch the app
– Look for Bill payments
– Select Pay CableTV / Pay TV subscription or something similar
– Seletc Startimes
– Enter your Smart card number
– Enter amount and complete payment
There is IMobile app by Intercontinental bank, GTMobile by Guarantee Trust bank, FirstOnline by FirstBank etc. And you also need to enroll and activate Mobile banking!
Note that, some bank mobile banking app doesn’t support payment of Startimes bills on their platform. To learn more about your Bank mobile banking app, you are expected to visit your walk in to any of their nearby branches to find out more about it.
There are many other methods, to subscribe, pay, and recharge Startimes subscription without being in a hurry but using mobile phone is quite faster and much more simpler!