GOTV is among the top best PayTv in Africa and you can easily subscribe to enjoy all available channels, starting from entertainment, sports, drama, latest blockbuster movies, shows, live streaming and many others.
GOTV has both Free-to-air (FTA) and paid channels within their digital TV content. Thankfully, you can easily find a GOtv dealer anywhere and enjoy palatable packages from GOtv Kenya official website.
Paying your bills helps you to enjoy a life free of debts, and Mpesa is here to help you achieve that. It is faster and more convenient to pay GOTV using Mpesa. Although, Mpesa isn’t the only portal to pay your bills, you can also use your bank, Airtel money.
How to Pay GOtv using Mpesa Paybill Number
Before you continue the payment, you are strictly advised to keep your TV and decoder on!
– Visit MPESA menu and choose option “Pay Bill”
– Enter GOtv Mpesa paybill number “423655”
– Enter your IUC number
– Choose your packages or amount to pay
– Enter your MPESA PIN
– Wait for the confirmation SMS
Note that: (IUC number is found on a red sticker at the bottom of your decoder).
GOTv customer care
Anyways, if anything goes wrong, you can easily contact GOtv customer care:
– Numbers: 0711 066 000, 020 423 6000, and 0711 066 555
– Facebook- https://www.facebook.com/GOtvKenya
– Twitter: https://twitter.com/GOtvkenya