Fortunately for all the candidates that successfully sat for the Npower online test via the official Npower batch C portal, officially, the Batch C ‘Stream 1’ or Batch C1 containing the shortlisted candidate’s names have been released.
Managed by the National Social Investment Management System (NASIMS), the Npower Batch C 2021 shortlisted candidates can officially check if they are among the shortlisted candidates via nasims.gov.ng and USSD method.
Before sitting for the program, Npower requested candidates to quickly update their records on the NASIMS portal, conduct biometric verification, and shortlist screening. The N-Power Batch C was reportedly divided into two streams; Stream C1 for 510,000 beneficiaries and Stream C2 for 490,000 beneficiaries.
This means that out of 6 Million candidates that submitted their Npower application for the social intervention program, the Federal Government has selected one million persons as N-Power Batch C1 beneficiaries.
In confirmation of this, here’s what the Minister of Humanitarian Affairs, Disaster Management and Social Development, Sadiya Umar Farouq said, ‘N-Power Batch C was divided into two streams; Stream C1 of 510,000 beneficiaries and stream C2 for 490,000 others.’
Umar also said ‘one million beneficiaries would be empowered in the current batch’ and this is coming after Sadiya publicly flagged off the commencement of the N-Power Batch C1 program in Abuja on Monday.
She also said that under the Batch C1, a total of 450,000 had been selected to benefit under the graduate component, while 60,000 beneficiaries will be under the non-graduate component.
In that context, Premiumtimesng said that 510000 candidates who have passed through all the required stages of screening have now been shortlisted to kickstart the program. Here is her official statement during the announcement:
Today, we are here to inaugurate the N-Power Batch C1. The N-Power graduate volunteers are entitled to a monthly stipend of thirty thousand naira each (NGN30,000.00) for a period of one year…. The non-graduate beneficiaries are entitled to ten thousand nairas (NGN10,000.000) monthly stipends for a period of nine months.Sadiya Umar Farouq
How to check Npower 2021 Batch C names
To successfully check the shortlisted candidate’s names, then you can easily follow the below procedures:
- Visit nasims.gov.ng (Npower batch C portal)
- Login to your dashboard as you “Go To Login” at the bottom
- Enter your your N-Power e-mail (or Application ID), password and Proceed
- After a successful login, you will be redirected to your profile, where you will see a congratulatory message as par your shortlist status.
Note: Remember that if you did not sit for the test, you shouldn’t be here.
Note: If you are a nasims.gov.ng first-time visitor, reset your password.
Note: While if your login attempt returns ‘Invalid Account’ then you weren’t shortlisted for first stage of screening.
Note: All shortlisted applicants are requested to immediately enroll their biometric data to qualify for the final selection stage of the N-POWER Batch C (Stream 1) program
Biometric data enrollment for N-POWER Batch C (Stream 1) program
- Login to your dashboard and click the “verification” tab
- Click the “capture your fingerprint” button to download and install the enrolment application
- After installation, provide the required credentials and click “Proceed”.
- Make sure the fingerprint biometric device is connected, then click on “Begin Enrolment” to launch the enrolment process.
- Click on the finger to begin the enrolment process
- Applicants are to enroll their Right thumb, Right index, Left thumb and Left index fingers only for successful enrolment
- After successful enrollment, click on “Submit” to save the biometric enrollment
After successful enrolment, please check the “verification” tab of your self-service portal to confirm if the capture was successful.
How check Npower Batch C1 selection status via USSD code
In order for efficient and easy status check, the Federal Government also introduced the official status check for Npower Batch C1 shortlisted candidates using USSD code, which is simpler and faster than the nasims.gov.ng portal:
- Dial *45665#
- Select number 1 as an N-Power Batch C applicant
- Continue by entering your BVN number (Biometric Verification Number)
- You will be able to confirm his or her selection status
However, if the reverse was the case, there are other scenarios that can possibly play out here, such as record not found, incorrect MMI, routing failed etc, due to technical issues and traffic congestion. It is always advisable to continue trying.
How to sit for Npower Batch C Test
- Go to official Npower Batch C test portal > https://npower-fmhds-gov-ng.web.app/
- Use your email to login, NASIMS ID and Password to Continue
- Now, write and submit your test answers. Congratulations!
Check N-Power Batch C Deployment Letter
Fortunately, the Npower Batch C Scheme shortlisted applicants are hereby informed that the deployment letter is now available on the NASIMS portal for printing. The Npower PPA letter can be viewed and also be downloaded on your mobile phone:
- Go to NASIMS Portal – https://nasims.gov.ng/ and login to your dashboard
- Move to Deployment tab, containing your your Deployment Details, where you have your PPA and your remuneration either as a graduate or non-graduate
- If you are satisfied with your location, click on Download PPA Letter, but if you are not, click on Redeployment to change your PPA
- Enter your BVN, bank name and account number. After verification, your letter will be downloaded
Well, if you are deployed, you will receive a successfuly deployement letter, which you print out and take to your PPA for necessary documentation and approval. While if you are NOT deployed, you will receive “You have not being deployed yet“
For other enquiry or queries, please call 018888340 or 018888189 or send a message to [email protected]. This is only when need more information about N-Power and other government intervention programs.