All thanks to the internet, you can send and transfer money to your beloved ones using Moneygram. It is much more simple and efficient.
Not just sending or transferring, you can also receive payments or money from your loved ones. And also pay bills online without joining the queue.
However, Western Union is also offering the same service. Moneygram has gained popularity and it can be totally trusted over others. You can also track moneygram money transaction online.
- 1 Why you should trust Moneygram?
- 2 Moneygram locations near me
- 3 How to Pay bills with Moneygram
- 4 How to Transfer Money with Moneygram
- 5 How to Transfer Money Online
- 6 How to Transfer money in person
- 7 Transfer money directly to bank accounts
- 8 How to send money online to a mobile wallet
- 9 How to send to a mobile account in person
- 10 How to Send money to inmate accounts
- 11 How to send money with MoneyGram Sendbot
- 12 How to Send money at a MoneyGram Kiosk
- 13 How to receive money or payment with Moneygram
Why you should trust Moneygram?
You basically understand what use is Moneygram, but the question here is, Can I really trust this company to transfer my funds, or money from accounts to accounts? Here are the reason why you should trust them right now:
a. It is fast and reliable
b. Over 30,000 trusted locations in the US
c. 350,000 agent locations around the world
d. 400 banks around the world
e. Agent locations around the world
Moneygram locations near me
We outlined above that you can only send and receive money in three different ways, and one of them is looking for Moneygram locations.
The company boasts of 350,000 agent locations around the world. These are Moneygram near me, and Moneygram locations. As it is available in different countries, you can possibly log on to the main website.
*. For instance, if you are living in the US
*. Go to global moneygram website
*. Choose your Region or Continents
*. Choose your country
*. Choose your preferred language
*. Click on Submit
*. You will be redirected to your country’s website portal
*. Tap on Find a Location (It is the same everywhere)
*. Boom, you are there, just find the location nearest to you and complete your transaction.
How to Pay bills with Moneygram
One of the best option of creating and using Moneygram account, is that, you can easily pay your bills especially your health bills without stress.
You can quickly pay to thousands of companies, plus government agencies, child support and healthcare providers across the country.
Bill that you can pay now?
*. Auto Finance
*. Child Support
*. Consumer Loans
*. Credit Card
*. Mobile Top-up
*. Prepaid Cards
*. Tolls & Taxes
To complete the payment online:
– Just go to the official bill payment portal
– Search for the biller or browse by category
– Complete the transaction by following the instructions.
Pay bills in person via location
To get started paying a bill at a Moneygram location, have these details handy:
1. Biller or company name
2. Account number
3. A credit or debit card when paying online, or cash when paying in person at a MoneyGram location.
How to Transfer Money with Moneygram
First and foremost, lets learn how to transfer money using your Moneygram accounts. Before you complete any transactions, you MUST provide all the necessary details.
With this below tutorial, you will learn how to send funds quickly and easily. Which can be done in person; for cash pick-up, direct to a bank account, to inmates at correctional institutions and mobile wallets.
After choosing any of the below options, you can quickly Go to Moneygram Send Portal and enter your login details or complete your registration.
How to Transfer Money Online
a. Select your receiver: This includes who the online money transfer should go to, how they want to receive their funds and how much you want to send.
b. Choose how to pay: Transfer money online directly from your bank account, or by using a debit or credit card 1.
c. Transfer money reliably: Provide us a little information about yourself so we can verify your identity, review your money transfer, and then send!
How to Transfer money in person
a. Find a location: Locate a convenient MoneyGram location near you.
b. Bring your information: Have the receiver’s information with you, along with the funds you want to transfer.
– Your full name and I.D.
– Your recipient’s name matching their I.D.
– Recipient’s location
– The amount you wish to send, plus fees.
c. Transfer money reliably: Provide your information, money, and fees to the agent, and your reliable money transfer is on its way. Give your 8-digit reference number to your receiver for easy pick up.
Transfer money directly to bank accounts
a. Select a receiver: Who you are sending to and select their country. You will need your recipient’s full legal name.
b. Select ‘Account Deposit’: As the receive option when presented on the screen, and enter the amount you wish to send.
c. Choose how to pay: Either with credit or debit card, or directly from your bank account. The currency exchange rate and any fees will display on this screen.
d. Provide your information: Enter a little information about yourself so that we can verify your identity.
e. Send reliably: Provide information about your recipient, including their bank account number, then review and send!
How to send money online to a mobile wallet
1. Select a receiver:
– Who you are sending money to
– How much you wish to send.
– Provide your receiver’s mobile number (with international dial code).
2. Select “Account Deposit” as the receive option when presented: Once account deposit is selected, the country specific-mobile wallet option will display. Enter either the amount you wish to send or to be received.
3. Choose how to pay: You can either pay with your credit1 or debit card, or directly from your bank account.
4. Send reliably: Enter a little information about yourself so we can verify your identity, then review and send.
How to send to a mobile account in person
1.Find a convenient MoneyGram location near you.
2. Bring your receiver’s information: Receiver’s mobile number (with international dial code) in Romania, Kenya, Zimbabwe or Tanzania.
3. Pay in cash & send reliably: Pay in cash, the amount you are sending, plus the fee.
How to Send money to inmate accounts
1. Find a Moneygram location
2. Go with Inmate’s name and their correctional ID
3. Go with Facility name or MoneyGram receive code
4. Your payment – pay in cash at our agent location or, with a credit or debit card online. Get Started Here.
How to send money with MoneyGram Sendbot
a. Search for MoneyGram Sendbot on Facebook or your Facebook messenger app.
b. Tap “Get Started” to activate MoneyGram Sendbot and select Send Money.
c. Log-in with your MoneyGram Online account information. (MoneyGram Sendbot is currently only available to MoneyGram customers with existing MoneyGram Online accounts).
d. Complete your transaction
How to Send money at a MoneyGram Kiosk
1. Fill out your transaction details on our touch screen kiosk
– Who you are sending to
– How much you want to send
– From what location.
2. Visit the store cashier and provide your name and payment to the associate to complete the transaction.
3. You will be given a receipt with an 8-digit reference number for your receiver.
Important Note: Never send money to someone you don’t know.
How to receive money or payment with Moneygram
If you are receiving the transfer, there are two ways to receive your money:
a. Bank account or mobile wallet
If the money was sent to your bank account or mobile wallet. Don’t worry, it will arrive in your account within few hours. But it all depends on the country, banking hours etc.
b. Cash Pick-up
Now if the money was sent for cash pick-up. You can pick-up your money transfer from a MoneyGram location near you.
It will arrive within 10minutes, but this depends on your location. All you have to do is to:
*. Find a convenient location
*. Bring your information
– Your 8-digit reference number. Ask your send for it.
– Your valid photo I.D. (passport, national I.D. or residence permit) and may also be asked to provide proof of your address (bank statement or utility bill).
*. Complete the transaction: Just complete a simple Receive Form entering the Reference Number given to you by the sender. Hand the receive form and your valid photo I.D. to the person at the counter to receive your money. That’s it!
It is just fast, easy, efficient and simple to send money and receive money. Just ensure to have all those important documents and officials with you. And you are done!