Jumia Nigeria is among the top best Online shopping mall in Nigeria, they have successfully unveiled few services, subsidiaries under the brand name. And the Jumia Flex is the newest among them.
Jumia offers quite impressive gadgets, devices, home appliances, fashions such as clothing, jewelries, at incentives prices. Few days ago, they celebrated their anniversary, and opened their store to everyone, offering goods at discounted prices.
How does Jumia Flex works
The Jumia Flex service is powered by Afara partners that enables customers to buy devices with a small deposit and choose the installment plan that suits them. These monthly plans range from 3-6 months and vary in prices.
Its like having contract phones in Nigeria, where you can pay for your dream Smartphones, laptops, any sort of gadgets in Installments. The new Jumia service paves way for customers to get their favorite gadgets by paying few amount of currencies for either 3 months or 6 months.
Which devices can you purchase via JumiaFlex offer
The company offers a lot of Smartphones, laptops, Macbook, and they includes high-end devices like the iPhone X, Samsung S9+, Samsung S8, iPhone 6s, iPhone 7, MacBook Pro Retina and pay in installments.
With flexible payment options, you can get your device once you pay the deposit, then the balance is automatically debited from the same payment instrument used to may your deposit, for 3 or 6 months depending on the plan you choose.
What you need for JumiaFlex
Below are the few things you need, in order to get the JumiaFlex offer.
*. You will need your BVN, Bank Statements from last 6 months in PDF format, and a valid ID (Int’l passport/Driver’s license / Voters card / National ID).
* You will get a decision on your application within 3 working days of submission.
* Each customer can only apply for one device, and you will have to pickup in person from our Experience Center in Yaba, Lagos.
* Jumia Flex is currently only available for customers in Lagos.
* Customers are only eligible to apply for one device and
* Expected to come in person to pick up your device from our Experience Center in Yaba, Lagos.
How to Apply for your products on JumiaFlex
* Go to Jumiaflex form.
*. Enter your email address
*. Select your device and fill the application form. You will get a response on your application within 3 working days of submission (Choose your options carefully, then sign clearly)
* If approved, you will get an email directing you to pay the upfront deposit and shipping fee with your card or bank account online
* Once you’ve paid the deposit, your order is processed and you can pick it up within a few days.
* After the first month, you will be automatically debited every 30 days for the unpaid balance, for the next 3 or 6 months depending on the plan you choose
You are advised to choose carefully the price and amount that will fit your budget. And also fill the form carefully, sign maturely, but Jumia failed to outline the consequences if one fail to pay per month.