Your JAMB Profile is as important as the JAMB examination itself. They are different ways to create your JAMB 2020 Profile -the simple method, hard method, and other sophisticated ways.
Here is how to create your JAMB 2020 Profile and JAMB e-facility account 2020/2021.
But today, we will bring out the best and easiest method to create your JAMB Profile. The first method is creating it via your phone number, which is your original and main cell phone number.
The other method is using your email address and it can be accessed via your JAMB e-facility account. Please and please, when following the below instructions, do it with all cautiousness.
Especially, your password area, probably, try using your phone number as your password. Thank you! If there is any change, you can easily revert it via your phone number.
Updates: JAMB has officially suspended the Use of NIN For 2020 UTME/DE Registration. But it will be used from the 2021 JAMB UTME, that means, you can register for JAMB UTME without using NIN or whatsoever.
Table of Interest
How to get your Profile Code and E-pin
You are advised to get your Profile code before going to the center and may cost an extra amount of N50. Candidates are advised to easily follow the below steps to get his/her profile code.
Before we get started, you should understand that the ONE mobile phone number should be used for both NIN and JAMB UTME registration and that the same number should be used to create a profile code.
Since JAMB has suspended the NIN, you can now create your profile code by sending your FULLNAME eg. “OLUWATOSIN TOLULOPE ADENIYI” to 55019. Costs N50.
Then, you’ll receive a confirmation message with your PROFILE CODE, and the full name used to register your NIN. This will be used for pre-registration checking.
Within a minutes, A JAMB Profile Code of 10 characters will be sent to your phone number. Done!
If you encounter any error in your biodata, candidates are to seek correction from any NIMC office.
The PROFILE CODE is what will be required for you to purchase the 2020 UTME/DE registration e-pin.
Candidate presents the profile code to the point of procurement of form (Banks, MMOs, MFBs, Switches, USSD Partners). The form- ePIN is then sent as text message to the candidate.
Candidate presents the ePIN at any JAMB accredited CBT Centre for registration
Note: You are expected to keep the 10 character number safe, protect it and don’t lose it. Because that is what you will use to start JAMB registration at any CBT center and procure the e-pin.
How to correct your JAMB 2020 Profile mistakes
Did you make any mistake while trying to send your details, please get annoyed or afraid, JAMB has provided a measure to correct that:
– Insert that particular SIM
– Go to your phone text message box
– Type in “CORRECT Surname First name Middle name”
– Send it to 55019
Anyways, you can also retrieve a lost confirmation code, resend a text message (from the registered number) “RESEND” to 55019. Please, if you encounter any issue, don’t hesitate to use the below comment box.
How to create JAMB 2020 Profile / e-facility Account via JAMB Website
Below contains the necessary information on how to create your JAMB profile and e-facility Account via the official JAMB website:
– Use your phone/laptop or cyber cafe to complete it
– Go to JAMB Official website at:
– Now go to JAMB website HERE
– Enter the necessary details:
– Your original E-mail and Confirmation E-mail
– Your main phone number and Confirm cell number
– Select a question (You can easily remember)
– Enter secret question answer and confirm secret question answer
– Now, tap Verify e-mail
– A link will be send to your email boxx
– Log into your email and open “noreply@JAMB.gov.ng”, which is titled “eMail Address Confirmation”.
– Open it, and tap on “Click here to continue your Profile Creation”
– If you did not find the message in your INBOX, then go to SPAM/JUNK folder.
– After clicking on the link, you will be promoted to enter your personal information:
– Your Names (surname, first name, middle name), Gender (Male or Female), Date of birth, Mobile phone number, nationality, state of origin, e-mail address and password.
– Click on Sign-up and you are done
– You will see a display pop-up, “Your Account Creation Was Successful.”
– Tap on proceed to login and you will your JAMB 2019 Profile at your Dashboard
Something like “Hello! Welcome Back Surname, First-name Middle-name…. Registration Profile Code: 54428*****
Note: Please ensure that you do NOT forget your secret question and answer because it will be required if you forget your password to your profile on the JAMB portal, so ensure you always remember your selected question and the corresponding answer you typed.
Another important update, you are expected to save that UNIQUE CODE that was sent to your email. It is either, you don’t delete your that email or copy the unique code to somewhere safe. It is very important along with your password!
How to To Reset your JAMB 2020 Profile Password
To reset your JAMB 2020 profile password. Just send PASSWORD email as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019. e.g. Password email@example.com
To receive your already Purchased Direct Entry PIN again, Send DEPIN as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019. e.g. depin.
To receive the guide on how to use this service, Send HELP as SMS from your unique GSM number to 55019. e.g. help