Finally, the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB UTME has announced the comprehensive sales of UTME/DE form begins and the registration and exam details has been released online.
For Foreign centres, here is how you can easily get yourself registered. JAMB has released the registration form template for foreign centres.
For Local centers, the JAMB UTME 2019 registration form template has been updated, and you can easily download the .pdf file to locate the CBT requirements.
This documents, or .pdf file is updated for you to understand the necessary requirements, and to pass all the CBT registration without going through any stress.
Before proceeding to the registration portal, this are the information that would be required of you at the JAMB CBT registration centres.
Table of Interest
JAMB Form Template for Foreign Centers
This .Pdf document contains all the information that you will be required to provide at the accredited centre for your UTME Registration.
You can easily download and view the file, and ensure to see all the necessary applications details. To download the file, please go to JAMB official website HERE.
Also Read: JAMB Form Closing Date has been scheduled
JAMB Form Template for Local Centers
As you walk to the closet registration centre, you must adhere to all the information provided here. Interested candidates are purely advised to see all the JAMB requirement below.
The below requirements are information, you must enter when filling your JAMB CBT registration form in any accredited JAMB CBT centres.
1. Passport Photograph (Photo should not be older than 3 months)
2. Surname (Family Name)
3. Middle Name
4. First Name
5. Date of Birth (Day / Month / Year)
6. Sex / Gender (Male / Female)
7. Disabilities (Blind / Deaf / Physical Handicap / None)
8. Marital Status (Single / Married / Divorce)
9. Postal Address
10. Home Address Town
11. Address State and Country
12. Email Address (Functional Email)
13. Mobile Number
15. State of Origin
16. Local Government Area (LGA)
17. Preferred State of Exam
18. Exam Town
19. 1st Most Preferred Institution: (University)
20. 1st Most Preferred Course
21. 2nd Most Preferred Institution: (University/Poly/COE)
22. 2nd Most Preferred Course:
23. 3rd Most Preferred Institution: (Poly/COE)
24. 3rd Most Preferred Course:
25. 4th Most Preferred Institution: (COE/IEI)
26. 4nd Most Preferred Course:
27. Enter Your Four UTME Subjects: (Use of English compulsory)
28. Enter all your O’level Type (WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, GCE London etc)
JAMB Form Template Example
All the interested candidates are to note that their 1 choice can also be a College of Education, University, Innovation Enterprise Institutes, Polytechnics/Monotechnics, NDA (Nigerian Defence Academy) or Nigeria Police Academy.
Also understand the registration is done online at any of the approved JAMB CBT centers nearest to you. Please collect your e-slip at the end of registration.
The ultimate reason of collecting your e-slip is as evidence of registration. Failure to do this might mark you absent.