The screen time feature on the iPhone is a very simple security feature with numerous benefits. Just like a journal, screen time allows you to keep track of all the applications that are currently running on your device. You can use this option to limit the functionality of your device. Parents mostly use this feature to prevent their children from accessing various websites and applications on an iPhone that are beyond their age and would otherwise alter their thinking.
As beneficial as that may sound, it can get you into trouble. What happens if you misplace or forget your passcode? That means you’re no longer able to access your phone. There is, however, a solution that disables screen time without a password.
With TunesKit iPhone Unlocker removing the iPhone passcode is like picking a piece of iron with a magnet (super-fast).
TunesKit iPhone Unlocker Overview
As the name suggests, the app is intended to unlock an iPhone without a password. There are numerous scenarios in which you might want to use the app. For example, your new iPhone’s Face ID isn’t working, or you bought a used iPhone, but the previous owner forgot to remove the activation lock.
Perhaps a rogue friend of yours changed the passcode. TunesKit iPhone Unlocker can easily handle these situations and get you out of trouble. It can support many other Apple devices besides the iPhone:
- From the iPhone 4 to the iPhone 14 (All models)
- iPad, iPad Mini, and iPad Pro (All models)
- From the iPod Touch 2 to the iPod Touch 7,
The app is compatible with almost all iOS and iPadOS versions, from iOS 7 to the most recent iOS 16, which was released in 2022. It works on your Mac (macOS 10.8 or later) and your Windows PC (XP or later).
Using this app, you can easily remove screen time on your iPhone within a wink of an eye. You need to get the TunesKit iPhone Unlocker installed on your computer or laptop.
So get to your computer and search for the TunesKit site, where you can simply download and install the app for FREE. After a complete installation of the software, follow the on-screen instructions as outlined in this article.
Now you just need to pause, pick a cup of coffee and relax as the software does its magic.
Word of caution!!!
Before you begin the entire process, make sure to;
- Have a working USB to Lightning cable that has not seen much wear and tear. This is done to ensure that everything runs smoothly and that a faulty wire will cause a problem.
With this in place, let’s role to the main agenda;
- It’s time to launch the TunesKit iPhone Unlocker and connect your iPhone to your computer or laptop.
Connect your iPhone to your computer through the USB-lighting cable and open the TunesKit iPhone Unlocker software on your PC. Click on the Unlock Screen Time Passcode option to solve your problem.
2. Here is where the magic now begins to happen.
Just click on the start option, grab your remote and watch an episode of your best series movie, and before you know it, the software will have done its part, and it is time for the last step.
3. Reset your iPhone and the Forgotten Screen Time Passcode
You do not want to transfer any of your apps and data, so tap on the “Don’t Transfer Apps & Data” tab and click on Set Up Later in the settings option. Through the settings option, you will be able to reset the screen time passcode and get back online immediately.
How to Turn off Screen Time on iPhone
In case you do not want to fall into the same problem with your iPhone in the future, you can opt to turn your screen time off by following the steps below.
- Navigate to the Settings icon from the Home screen. It’s screen time.
- If the App Library is not available, swipe left to access it.
- Turn on Screen Time and then choose one of the following to manage.
- Schedule time away from the computer.
- Set time limits for apps with App Limits.
- Set communication limits based on your contacts.
- Always Allowed: Always select the apps you want.
- Restrictions on Content and Privacy: Unwanted content should be blocked.
- To disable Screen Time, select Turn off Screen Time – When you select this option, all Screen Time settings are reset.
Is TunesKit iPhone Unlocker Something You Should Consider Purchasing?
Although you may not use the app on a daily basis, it can help you avoid paying a repair shop up to $100 or more for the device. Instead, you could use the app to save money. TunesKit iPhone Unlocker, on the other hand, can be purchased for as little as $19.95 (1-month license) for 5 iOS devices.
For $39.95, the app also includes a 1-year license. Every package includes a 30-day money-back guarantee if dissatisfied with the service. As a result, if you need to unlock an iPhone, give this app a shot.
Please do not waste your money on technicians when you can Do It Yourself (DIY) through the above simple steps. With a powerful tool like TunesKit iPhone Unlocker, you got it all covered with a few clicks. Have fun!!