It is now easy to download our favorite videos from all around the internet. The Snaptube app is an ultimate platform that allows you to easily download unlimited video downloads with support for multiple sites such as YouTube, Facebook, Instagram, and over 50+ platforms, such as Whatsapp, Vine, VidMe, TikTok, Facebook, DailyMotion, and many more.
We are introducing a one-stop app for all your downloads, browser and it offers cleaner options, Snaptube app. It allows you to easily download videos quickly, as it depends on your network connection and it is safe, secured, and offers a user-friendly interface for convenient use.
It costs a great deal of watching Youtube videos regularly online while getting it downloaded to your phone saves you that extra expenses. You can download Youtube videos on the official Youtube, but you have to subscribe at $11.99 per month, which not everybody is ready to begin.
Go on the web, and search for the best video downloader app for Android, you will be flooded with different choices, but there is two main issue that you should be concerned with – Is it secured and Is it going to work? – Snaptube app passes these tests at 100 percent.
Don’t get me wrong, there are a series of third-party apps that you can use to get videos on your phone, I got tired of using them because of the failed results, and most times, these apps are malicious and downloads some harmful malware into your devices as they slow down or ruins the Android experience.
In order to get started on downloading your favorite videos, you can follow the below tutorials:
1. Go to https://www.snaptube.com on your phone browser, or you can even download on your computer and transfer the .apk file to your Android via USB port or sharing apps.
2. Click on “Download Snaptube” which is boldly written at the first glance of the website, and stick to the bottom screen display. After clicking on that, a pop-up comes up showing details, click on “Download” and it downloads under 20seconds.
Proceed forward by installing the app, and turn on the app installation from third-party (unknown) sources. The installation will commence afterward.
Launch the app and start exploring. For Youtube, it is best you sign-in your account, this will allow your own personalized sort of videos and subscriptions to appear automatically on the screen. However, sign-in isn’t compulsory to download your videos.
3. To continue, go to the search button and get started. Clicking on the “+” icon at the top right, there is the Download via a link, where you can paste links from Youtube, Facebook, Instagram and others to get started.
4. Under the video you want, on the right side, there is the “Download” button with a sign. Click on it and a pop-under will prompt up.
5. It will then offer two options, you can download the video as Music format in either MP3 70k, 160k, 128k, and M4A 128k. This will automatically convert Youtube MP4 videos to MP3 audio.
You can also download it as Video format in either 144p, 240p, 360p, 480p, 720p, 720p 60FPS, 1080p, and up to 1080p 60FPS. The higher the video resolution, the higher the megabytes and the same goes for the audio format also. Well, let’s download the highest video format, 1080p @60Fps.
6. Click on any of them and the download will begin automatically. To access and view your already downloaded file, you have to tap on the My files tab at the bottom of the display.
Your already downloaded files can be accessed via Snaptube or the native video app. When you click on download, you will notice some features like the Title of the video with an edit button, where you can change the name of the video to something that will sound familiar to you.
There is the toggle button to either Unlock and Lock the video or music you are about to download. The default option for all files is always Unlocked, while Locked allows you to download the video privately and locked into a vault, a vault which you must a four-digit pin to access.
You can always check your vault files when you click on My Files, at the top page is the Locked icon, that is the vault feature and will require a password to access. Based on the integration, Snaptube is one of the best video downloaders for Samsung devices, including other Android Smartphones.
You can easily access other platforms at the top of the app such as YouTube, Vimeo, FunnyorDie, Vine, VidMe, DailyMotion, and it also supports social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter as well. You will no longer need a Whatsapp video downloader anymore. With Snaptube, your files are secured.