Google Playstore is a one stop app store for all Android phone users and of course. You can go ahead and download the Google app store, it is available for download on all mobile phones.
The app store from Google contains all required apps for your usage, games, music apps, wallpapers apps, videos editing apps and many more others. But before download the app, get to understand that, Google updates it app regularly, either to enroll newer apps or to complaints with its policies!
How to download Google Playstore app
– Download the Google Playstore app HERE.
– Before installing, enable unknown Sources in the settings.
– Locate the file in your File manager >> Download and install
– Google Playstore app Installed. Congratulations.
The app has been successfully installed in your device. If you don’t have any File manager in your phone, you can go ahead and download ES File Explorer from Google playstore.
In order to enable unknown sources Go to settings >> Security >> Unknown Sources option >> Check the box >> A pop-up notifications >> Tap OK.
After downloading and installing the Google’s app store you are advised to immediately uncheck / disable the Unknown sources in your phone settings. Here is how to do that:
– Go to device settings >> security >> unknown sources options >> check the box.
If you are rooted, you can move the APK to the appropriate /system folder manually or with a flashable zip to replace your existing Play Store.