After the last update, Mozilla is bringing a new update to their Firefox browser, and it comes with improved and advanced features.
It is the Firefox 64, which brings better browser tab management and smart recommendations. However, Mozilla is thanking the new Mozillians (community) for the release of this Firefox.
This new update is only targeted at delivering more intensive and wise suggestion of tabs. Security features are also fixed, others includes:
– Better recommendations: You may see suggestions in regular browsing mode for new and relevant Firefox features, services, and extensions based on how you use the web (for US users only)
– Enhanced tab management: You can now select multiple tabs from the tab bar and close, move, bookmark, or pin them quickly and easily
– Easier performance management: The new Task Manager page found at about:performance lets you see how much energy each open tab consumes and provides access to close tabs to conserve power
– Improved performance for Mac and Linux users, by enabling link time optimization (Clang LTO). (Clang LTO was enabled for Windows users in Firefox 63.)
– More seamless sharing on Windows: Windows users can now share web pages using the native sharing experience. You can access Share in the Page Actions menu
– Added option to remove add-ons using the context menu on their toolbar buttons
– New for enterprise users: Updated the policy engine on macOS to allow using configuration profiles to customize Firefox for enterprise deployments.
There are also new update for Android, iOS, Mac. For instance, the macOS keyboard shortcut to add “www” and “.com” to a URL is now ctrl-enter instead of [apple]-enter.
You can now update your Mozilla Firefox to the latest version. Go to your browser option, general, then tap on ‘Restart to update Firefox’ You are done.