Today, I want to officially introduce to you the latest Mobile Banking. Eco Bank Plc has begin their Ecobank Mobile which gives you convenient, secure banking at your fingertips.
If you are an account holder with Ecobank Nigeria, you have access to a variety of convenient banking services via your mobile phone (whatever the model), as well as a Quick Recharge service.
With Ecobank Mobile, you can do the following:-
*. Send money
*. Pay bills
*. Buy airtime
*. Check your account balances
*. Make transfers and more
All this are simple and short. All you have to do is to try your possible best and venture into it. If you are a real costumer of Eco Bank then this news will really be a great one for you.
If you want to pay for anything offline, then this is the best way to do that. Just type the code above and then follow the command prompt and enjoy.
Table of Interest
How to Enable Eco Bank Quick Recharge in Nigeria
Quick Recharge is a quick and convenient airtime vending service which allows Ecobank Individual Savings and Current account holders top up their GSM lines directly from their bank account by simply dialing a short code string, *326*Amount# then press send E.g. *326*1*500#
Our e-wallet customers are not left out of this service. They can also recharge their GSM lines directly from their e-wallet accounts by dialing *326*1*amount#
Benefits of Quick Recharge
1. Quick & Convenient way to recharge your Mobile phone
2. Available 24/7
3. Recharge up to N5,000 daily
4. After successfully installing the App, exit the App store
5. No transaction fees
6. No PIN is needed
7. No enrollment is needed!
Simply ensure that your telephone number is registered against your Ecobank account. This can be done by visiting any Ecobank branch.
How to Download the Eco Bank App
The Ecobank Mobile App provides you with an easy tool to manage your account and conduct transactions in simple steps.
1. Go to the App store on your mobile device.
2. (Nokia App store, Google Play, Blackberry App World & Apple App Store)
3. Type the keyword “Ecobank Mobile” to find the Ecobank Mobile App and then click on “Install”.
4. After successfully installing the App, exit the App store.
5. Click on the Ecobank Mobile Icon on your mobile phone to launch the App.
6. To authenticate your device, dial *326# using your registered number and perform a PIN change.
7. Log in to the app to start using it.
8. New Ecobank Mobile Users should click on “New User” to register.
This is one of the most trusted banks in Nigeria and this their new platform might bring in many other customers! Keep doing it ECO BANK!
For more information and frequently asked question then you can successfully visit the Eco Bank Website Here.