One of the most used and popular MultiChoice’s digital satellite TV known as DStv, wants all their customers to enjoy all their stations freely for a whole week.
It is called DSTV Premium Week! It is not for all the dormant customers, it is all for active subscribers. They will have access to premium channels during the DSTV Premium Open Week.
The DSTV Premium Week will commence from Thursday, 14 April to Thursday, 21 April, all active DStv subscribers will have access to a buffet of premium channels that will be served during the DStv Premium Open Week.
According to the Managing Director of MultiChoice DSTV,
“MultiChoice’s key priority is to put our subscribers’ needs at the heart of everything we do. The DStv Open Week follows recent initiatives where the EPL, La Liga and Euro 2016 were made available to Compact subscribers at no extra cost and no price increases were implemented on DStv bouquets in Nigeria on 1 April. Both these initiatives are some of the innovative ways MultiChoice is adding more value to subscribers’ video entertainment experience, irrespective of their subscription plans.”
…From time to time, MultiChoice windows down content to subscribers on lower bouquets as part of our reward mechanism. Our Premium subscribers are not left out of the fun, as we launch the Game of Exploras offer, where 1000 Explora decoders will be given away at the rate of two decoders every hour for 21 days. All a Premium subscriber needs to do to qualify to win an Explora, is to remain active.”…
What are the Terms & Conditions
#1. Open Week on DStv Premium is only applicable to Access, Family, Compact and Compact Plus subscribers in Nigeria
2. Open Week will make available a selection of DStv Premium channels
3. The channels will be open for active DStv subscribers to view from Thursday, 14 April at 05:00am until Thursday, 21 April at 12midnight.
4. The Open Week will exclude channels under the M-Net stable with international content
5. The Open Week will only apply to the DStv English bouquets
6. You may have to reboot your decoder and if you still can’t view the channels, please contact our call centre or send a tweet to @DStvNgCare
7. Subscribers without an active subscription on the lower tier bouquets (Access, Family, Compact and Compact Plus) will not be able to enjoy key channels and content which are currently only available on the DStv Premium bouquet during the Open Week
– See more at: DSTV Website