Diamond Bank Transfer Code: Do you want to transfer money from your diamond bank account to another Nigeria bank using diamond transfer code? then you need to follow the below comprehensive publication.
This is the official Diamond Bank Transfer Code and Diamond transfer code and diamond bank transfer PIN. Here is how to transfer money from your diamond bank account to another Nigeria bank using diamond transfer code.
Mobile banking has been at its best in Nigeria, and fortunately, Nigerian banks has embraced it very well. It is fast, efficient and smart.
USSD banking has gotten to a point of it simplicity, bringing all your bank commands to one place. Where you can make transfers, check balance and many others.
Diamond bank has long introduced its bank transfer code, but you have to complete other registration to activate the banking system.
- 1 What is Mobile banking?
- 2 What is Diamond bank transfer code?
- 3 Benefits of Diamond transfer code
- 4 Features of Diamond transfer code
- 5 Diamond bank transfer code registration
- 6 Diamond *426# Short Codes
- 7 How to transfer money from diamond bank to other banks?
- 8 Diamond bank mobile recharge code
- 9 How to check your diamond account balance
- 10 How to contact Diamond bank
What is Mobile banking?
Mobile banking or USSD banking is just a way of completing all your bank transactions from the comforts of your home, using your mobile phone.
Today, you will learn how to transfer money from Diamond bank to other banks in Nigeria, using your Diamond transfer code.
Before you can make of mobile banking or USSD banking, you need to complete the registration. And thankfully, it is very simple to complete.
What is Diamond bank transfer code?
Diamond bank transfer code is *426#. This diamond transfer code is the bank’s mobile banking, where you can complete all transactions via USSD code. They are calling it “Simpler banking”
The USSD service (*426#) is one of the Bank’s strategies to ensure financial inclusion. It’s quick, secure and an easy way for all banked customers to perform banking transactions with convenience, regardless of segment or mobile device type.
Before you can use the diamond transfer code, it is mandatory that you open an account with them. If you don’t have any account (old or new), you can’t make use of their USSD code.
Benefits of Diamond transfer code
Below are the comprehensive benefits of using diamond *426# simpler banking:
1. Convenience at the client’s fingertips – it is simple, quick and easy to use
2. USSD application allows roaming. USSD application can still work while a user is away from home network.
3. No internet connection is required, control is by the GSM network.
4. Available 24 hours a day and 7 days a week.
6. Saves you the stress of queuing up in the banking halls
Features of Diamond transfer code
1. The mobile number to be used MUST be the number that is registered with the bank.
2. Allows you to select which account to transact with, where you have more than 1 DIAMOND account.
3. The maximum daily transfer limit is N100,000 (combination of Intrabank and Interbank) and maximum daily airtime purchase is N3,000.
4. The service is available to Airtel, 9Mobile, GLO and MTN subscribers and dependent on full network signal from your telecom provider.
5. The money is deducted directly from your DIAMOND account.
6. Transactions can be done within and outside Nigeria.
7. Airtime Top up (Self-airtime recharge and Third-Party Recharge) for Airtel, MTN, GLO and 9Mobile
8. Account balance enquiry
9. Funds transfer (within and outside Diamond Bank)
10. Debit card request
11. PIN change
Diamond bank transfer code registration
You’ll learn how to get your Diamond bank transfer pin. This will allow you to complete all your bank transaction without stress. You can complete this registration with your debit cards:
1. Dial *426# with your registered phone number
2. Enter the last 6 digits of your Debit Card number.
3. Enter your account number
4. Create a 4-digit PIN – Diamond transfer PIN
Creating your 4-digit PIN will seal your agreement with diamond bank. That means, anytime you request to complete any transaction, that PIN will be required.
After that, your diamond bank transfer code or pin is completely activated. That is how to activate diamond bank transfer code without frustration.
Diamond *426# Short Codes
Thankfully, everybody can use this service. All customers registered with any of the mobile network operators, individual accounts, can use this service.
But the follow account holders, which includes Joint, corporate, and multiple signatory accounts are not eligible for this service.
This diamond USSD transfer code can be use within and outside Nigeria. That means, your location doesn’t really matter. And you can this service on any device.
*. Dial *426*Amount# – To Purchase Airtime (self)
*. Dial *426*Amount*Account Number# – To Transfer Money (Within & Outside DB)
*. Dial *426*00# – To Check Account Balance
*. Dial *426*Amount*Phone Number# – To Purchase Airtime (For Friends and Family)
*. Dial*426*0# – To Change PIN
*. Dial *426*463# – To subscribe to C.R.E.A.M
How to transfer money from diamond bank to other banks?
To transfer money from your diamond bank to other banks, please diial *426*Amount*Account Number#. Enter your diamond bank transfer PIN. That is all!
Please understand that “Diamond Bank USSD Money Transfer Code” and “Diamond Bank Y’ello Account” are totally different.
Although, you can make use of the both to transfer money from diamond bank to other banks. You must learn how to create diamond bank transfer pin.
Here is how to transfer with diamond bank without internet. This is the official code to transfer money from diamond bank to other banks.
Understand that diamond bank transfer money works within and outside DB. This is the *426# diamond bank and diamond USSD cod.
Diamond bank mobile recharge code
To purchase airtime self from your diamond bank using USSD mobile banking, then you can dial *426*Amount#. This is for the number that is registered with bank directly.
Meanwhile, you can easily purchase airtime for your friends, or family, by dialing *426*Amount*Phone Number#. It is simple and faster.
How to check your diamond account balance
To check your diamond account balance using the diamond bank transfer code, you can dial *426*00#. And your account balance will be shown to you and sent to you as message.
Already aforementioned, you need to register with diamond bank to make use of any of the following bank transaction. And you must complete those transactions via the number, you used to register with the bank.
Understand that even if you are NOT using or NOT active on Internet Banking and Mobile App, you can still use and register for the *426# diamond bank service
Diamond bank locks customer out, this a security measure used to protect user’s account. But you would be locked out from this service if you enter a wrong PIN three times. You need to contact the Bank for assistance
For more enhanced security, if you lose your mobile phone, you are to report to the bank quickly from any other phone, just provide the credentials and inform them about the situation.
And immediately after contacting them, please quickly retrieve your SIM card. Anytime you get your mobile phone, then you can insert it and starts using it again.
How to contact Diamond bank
For assistance, kindly Call our Contact Centre on +234 700 300 0000, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org or Visit any of their branches in your area.
Did you find the above article or publication amazing? then you can use any of the below social share buttons to share this article.