Couples keeps on traveling, and they need to pack their loads, their stuffs with other necessary details. And of course, they need those impressive couple travel quotes.
Today, we are going to share with you the top best couple travel quotes for you and your husband and wife. Couples are meant enjoy themselves, and we are here to help them out.
Traveling together with wife and husband makes a lot of sense, the adventurous sense of belonging and many others. If you are ready, then lets get started with couple travel quotes!
*. Also Read: 750+ Good and Best Instagram Captions
*. Also Read: Best and Funny Facebook Status Quotes
Couple Travel Quotes
1. “Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it.” – E.A. Bucchianeri
2. “To love and be loved is to feel the sun from both sides”. – David Viscott
3. “Love is never hurtful; It’s never about forgetting who you are, it’s about exploring yourself more.” – Ankita Singhal
4. “In life, it’s not where you go, it’s who you travel with.” – Charles Schulz
5. “Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, “I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.” – Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
6. “Being driven is not the same as being passionate. Passion is a love for the journey. Drive is a need to reach the destination.” -Simon Sinek
7. “Life is short and we have never too much time for gladdening the hearts of those who are travelling the dark journey with us. Oh be swift to love, make haste to be kind.” – Henri Frederic Amiel
8. “Travel brings power and love back into your life” – Rumi
9. “To fall in love is easy, even to remain in it is not difficult; our human loneliness is cause enough. But it is a hard quest worth making to find a comrade through whose steady presence one becomes steadily the person one desires to be.” – Anna Louise Strong
10. “We are all travelers in the wilderness of the world & the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” – Robert Louis Stevenson.
Couple Travel Quotes Instagram
1. Good thing I brought my personal floatation device to the beach…
2. Love sick at sea. *insert waves and yacht emojis*
3. Out of office, into you. *insert sunglasses smiley face emoji*
4. Hot date, ice-cold margarita. *insert cocktail emoji*
5. Planes, trains, and all the feels. *insert plane, train, and automobile emojis*
6. Vacationing with my favorite on-call photographer.
7. No matter the view, I want to see it with you.
8. All I need to unwind is you by my side. *insert cocktail emoji*
9. We’re on our own time zone.
10 Baby, we were born to run.
Couple Travel Together Quotes
1. “A journey is best measured in friends, rather than miles.” – Tim Cahill
2. “I have found out there is no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” – Mark Twain
3. “I get a friend to travel with me… I need somebody to bring me back to who I am. It’s hard to be alone.” – Leonardo DiCaprio
4. “Don’t tell me how educated you are, tell me how much you traveled.” – Mohammed
5. “If you’re twenty-two, physically fit, hungry to learn and be better, I urge you to travel – as far and as widely as possible. Sleep on floors if you have to. Find out how other people live and eat and cook. Learn from them – wherever you go.” – Anthony Bourdain
6. “Friends that travel together, stay together.” – Anonymous
7. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. “- Anonymous
8. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
9. “Blessed are the curious for they will have adventures.” – Anonymous
10. “Don’t call it a dream…call it a plan.” – Anonymous
11. “I’ll look back on this and smile because it was life and I decided to live it.” – Anonymous
*. Also Read: Best Whatsapp Status in English
*. Also Read: Monday Quotes
Travel with Husband Quotes
1. “Sometimes, reaching out and taking someone’s hand is the beginning of a journey. At other times, it is allowing another to take yours.” -Vera Nazarian
2. I would like to travel the world with you twice. Once, to see the world. Twice to see the way you see the world.
3. “We travel, initially, to lose ourselves; and we travel, next to find ourselves. We travel to open our hearts and eyes and learn more about the world than our newspapers will accommodate. We travel to bring what little we can, in our ignorance and knowledge, to those parts of the globe whose riches are differently dispersed. And we travel, in essence, to become young fools again- to slow time down and get taken in, and fall in love once more.” – Pico Iyer
4. “Why should a relationship mean settling down? Wait for someone who won’t let life escape you, who’ll challenge you and drive you towards your dreams. Someone spontaneous who you can get lost in the world with. A relationship, with the right person, is a release not a restriction.” – Beau Taplin
5. “So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.” – Paulo Coelho, The Alchemist
6. You keep me safe, I’ll keep you wild.
7. It doesn’t matter where you’re going, it’s who you have beside you.
8. “Love cannot be forced, love cannot be coaxed or teased. It comes out of heaven, unasked and unsought.” – Pearl S. Buck
9. Oh darling, let’s be adventurers.
10. Let’s travel together and get lost in beautiful places.
11. “Love is meant to be an adventure.” – Gordon B. Hinckley
Travel with Wife Quotes
1. Work, Travel, Save, Repeat.” – Anonymous
2. “People never forget two things, their first love and their first day in New York City.” – Anonymous
3. “Investment in travel is an investment in yourself.” – Matthew Karsten
4. I hope that you’ve enjoyed my list of 65 quotes about travelling together with your partner/ husband or boyfriend. Travelling with your loved one can be an amazing experience full of valuable lessons. Let me know what you think in the comment section.
5. May the travel bug bite you!
6. “We travel not to escape life, but for life not to escape us. “- Anonymous
7. “A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.” – Lao Tzu
8. “Blessed are the curious for they will have adventures.” – Anonymous
9. “Don’t call it a dream…call it a plan.” – Anonymous
10. “I’ll look back on this and smile because it was life and I decided to live it.” – Anonymous
Couples who travel together stay together
This is a short quotes on itself, but here are some few reasons to back it up tremendously:
1. To truly stay together
2. To love each other more
3. To like each other more
4. To understand each other more
5. To grow in each other more
6. To face adversity together
7. To have fun together
8. To keep awesome memories together
9. To live in the Now
10. To experience more together
11. To have each other back’s
12. To make love
13. To look after one another
14. To develop that mutual feeling
15. To enjoy pleasant time together
16. To become more best friends that couple
17. To share everything together
18. To be romantic.
*. “And the purpose of life, after all, is to live it, to taste experience to the utmost, to reach out eagerly and without fear for newer and richer experience.” — Eleanor Roosevelt
*. “People never forget two things, their first love and their first day in New York City.” — Anonymous
*. “No one realizes how beautiful it is to travel until he comes home and rests his head on an old familiar pillow.” — Lin Yutong
*. “I’m in love with cities I have never been to and people I have never met.” — Anonymous
*. “You are never too old to set another goal or to dream another dream” — CS Lewis
*. “We take photos as a return ticket to a moment otherwise gone.” — Anonymous
*. “There’s no time to be bored in a world as beautiful as this.” — Anonymous
*. “Let’s never come here again because it would never be as much fun.“ — Lost in Translation
*. “The most beautiful thing in the world, is, of course, the world itself.” — Wallace Stevens
*. “I have found out there is no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” — Mark Twain
*. “Traveling is like flirting with life. It’s like saying, “I would stay and love you, but I have to go; this is my station.” — Lisa St. Aubin de Teran
*. “What we find in a soulmate is not something wild to tame, but something wild to run with.” — Robert Brault
*. “Though we travel the world over to find the beauty we must carry it with us or we find it not” — Ralph Waldo Emerson
*. “Life is just a journey“ — Princess Diana
*. “A journey is like marriage. The certain way to be wrong is to think you control it.” — John Steinbeck
*. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” — Andre Gide
*. “Shoot for the moon, even if you fail, you’ll land among the stars” ― Cecelia Ahern
*. “Travel only with thy equals or thy betters; if there are none, travel alone.” — The Dhammapada
Adventure Couple Travel Quotes
*. “We live in a wonderful world that is full of beauty, charm, and adventure. There is no end to the adventures we can have if only we seek them with our eyes open.” – Jawaharial Nehru
*. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
*. “The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Anonymous
*. “Travel is never a matter of money but of courage.” – Paolo Coelho
*. “Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.” – Helen Keller
*. “I’ve fallen in love with adventures, so I begin to wonder, if that’s why I’ve fallen for you.” – E. Grin
*. “Travel doesn’t become adventure until you leave yourself behind.” – Marty Rubin.
*. “Actually, the best gift you could have given her was a lifetime of adventures.” – Lewis Carroll
*. “It is only in adventure that some people succeed in knowing themselves – in finding themselves.” – Andre Gide
*. “Adventure may hurt you but monotony will kill you.” – Anonymous
*. “Jobs fill your pocket, but adventures fill your soul.” – Jamie Lyn Beatty
*. “Blessed are the curious for they shall have adventures.” – Lovelle Drachman
These are the top best couple travel quotes we could provide right now. These couple travel quotes can be use as Instagram captions and in many other ways.