Controlling your Android Smartphone is one great thing to do and everything about it, is getting more interesting and amazing.
Today, we will be showing you some step by steps guide on how to successfully control your phone using your Face! Introducing to you is the EVA FACIAL TRACKER app!
With the EVA FACIAL TRACKER, you will absolutely take control over your Android Smartphone! This would probably be useful, if you have ability in pyramids, because it let’s you control your entire phone just by moving your head.
EVA FACIAL MOUSE is a free and open source application that allows the access to functions of a mobile device by means of tracking the user face captured through the frontal camera.
Based on the movement of the face, the app allows the user to control a pointer on the screen (i.e., like a mouse),which provides direct access to most elements of the user interface.
• Most standard keyboards do not work with EVA, so a basic keyboard is provided. Such a keyboard needs to be manually activated after the installation.
• Does not work with most games.
• Browsers do not handle properly some actions (we recommend using Google Chrome).
• Applications such as Maps, Earth and Gallery work with restrictions.
• It cannot be used simultaneously with other applications that make use of the camera.
• For obvious reasons, it has not been tested with all devices available on the market. If you find any issues with your device, please, let us know.
How to Get it Working
Firstly, you have to download the app from Google Play Store and allow all the permissions its required. And you must switch on accessibility, then choose keyboard or press next after then better you use polarity Horizontal 10 vertical 12.
Pray it works for your device, because right now, some devices aren’t enabled by it. But before, you complain, please follow all the procedures, the processes and many others.
Compatible Phone Models
The following phone models were evaluated with Eva Facial Mouse! They includes; Asus, BQ, Huawei, LG, Motorola, Samsung, Xiaomi, ZOPO, Lenovo.
After downloading the app, the rest are self explanatory! Start tolling with Android apps fellas!