Nights are bae! Browsing and surfing the internet at night with the best night plans is quite amazing and stress-free. That is when we do experience a 100% flow of data service.
Today, we will check out the best Night data plan for everyone. Thankfully, all the Internet providers in Nigeria, MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9mobile partakes in spreading love at night to their customers.
Even up till now, a lot of people still find the sentence “browsing at night” irresponsible and useless but I really don’t see it that way. If you are here on this page, then I purely assume that you don’t also.
However, choosing the best night plan for your heavy download might leave you stressed and scattered but with the little help, you can pick a choice comfortably.
Best Night Plan
– 9mobile night plan: 9mobile (Etisalat) is offering you 1GB night only plan (12am -5am) for just N200. Well, it is enticing than that of MTN. You can dial *229*3*11# to get started.
– Glo night plan: Glo has so many forms of night data plan and they are worth testing out. Few combine both weekends and others with different timing zone. The Glo 1GB night plan for N200 is still working, (12 am – 5 am) dial *127*60# to get started.
– Airtel night plan: Airtel night plan might be the best for you. There is the 500MB for N25 and 1.5GB for N200 and they are valid from 12 am – 5 am. Theirs are more spectacular than others. Dial *312# to get started.
– MTN Pulse Nightlife: Mtn offering two data caps as night plan, 125MB for N25 and 250MB for N50. You will be able to subscribe to any of the Pulse Nightlife bundles multiple times but NOT more than 500MB in a day. Dial *406# to get started!
– Ntel NIGHT PLANS: With Ntel night plan, you can enjoy unlimited data and high-speed Internet access with no data cap for so long as your plan remains active for only N10,250. You can browse from Midnight 12 am to 7 am daily. It is valid 30 Days.
However, you can subscribe to the above data plan now and it works for all devices. I’ll highly recommend Airtel night plan than others but MTN is the least among them!