Are you planning on migrating to America? Looking for Visa Lottery for USA? Then you are in the right place. Today, we will explain every details appropriately.
This article will guide you on the necessary details on how to migrate to America without having to pay any huge fee. America is among the top best country that offers Visa Lottery for citizen outside the country.
Officially, you can apply for a green card lottery without paying a single dime. But it is only to apply online at the Dept. of State web site. Any other means is not supported!
You can officially submit your application only, but you the online form is called Form DS-5501, Electronic Diversity Visa Entry Form, that is available only during the DV open registration period.
Table of Interest
What you must know about America Visa Lottery
Anyways, one of the information, you must know about USA Lottery Card, is that you can not download the form and fill it out. Online process makes the process more efficient and secure.
Reasons has been set, beginning from DV-2005, paper entries are not accepted. The Department of State uses the special technology and other means to identify the persons who commit fraud or illegal immigration or those who submit multiple entries.
Another important note, you should not wait until the last week of the registration period as there may be heavy demand and it may result in the web site delays.
You can be disqualified, your online application can be totally terminated, only if you do not fill the online form completely, that is failure to follow the instructions.
How to Apply for America Visa Lottery
Understand that the organization that is involve in this procedure provides some time limits. For instance, the latest DV-2020 Diversity Visa program registration period was between October 3, 2018 and November 6, 2018.
To qualify for the American DV-2021 Green Card Lottery | USA Diversity Visa Lottery, you must be a foreign citizen or national not born in the United States of America, from a country with a low immigration rate to the United States.
People born in countries with high US immigration are excluded from this immigration program. And lastly, do not send any documents (birth certificate, work experience, school records etc.) anywhere, other than making an online entry.
If you are interested, then you can easily follow the below procedures or processes to participate in the American DV-2021 Green Card Lottery: You can CLICK HERE to start the Application!
1. FULL NAME – Last/Family Name in Capital letters, First/Given Name, Middle Name
2. DATE OF BIRTH – Day, Month, Year
3. GENDER – Male or Female
4. CITY WHERE YOU WERE BORN – Self-explanatory.
5. COUNTRY WHERE YOU WERE BORN – The name of the country that is currently in use for the place where you were born.
6. COUNTRY OF ELIGIBILITY OR CHARGE ABILITY FOR THE DV PROGRAM – In most cases, it is the country of your birth. However, some applicants may be able to use the country of birth either their spouse or one of their parents.
7. ENTRY PHOTOGRAPH(S) – Recent digital photographs of yourself, your spouse and all your minor unmarried children under 21 years of age, if applicable. The photograph must be an individual photograph. Family or group photographs are not accepted.
Include all your natural children, children of your other spouse, legally adopted children and stepchildren who are unmarried under the age of 21 years on the date of your application.
**Do not include your children who are already U.S. citizens or Lawful Permanent Residents.
**Of course, you do not need to be married or have children in order to apply for lottery green card.
8. MAILING ADDRESS – In Care Of, Address Line 1, Address Line 2, City/Town, District/County/Province/State, Postal Code/Zip Code, and Country.
9. COUNTRY WHERE YOU LIVE TODAY – Self-explanatory.
10. PHONE NUMBER – It is optional. However, if you have a phone number where you can be reached, is it recommended to put it.
11. E-MAIL ADDRESS – Starting with DV-2011 onwards, it is no longer optional. It is mandatory. Please provide the email address to which you have direct access. Please do not provide someone else’s email address or a general company address.
You will NOT receive an official selection letter at this email address. However, if your entry is selected and you respond to the official letter you received from the Kentucky Consular Center (KCC), you may receive follow-up communication from them by email.
12. WHAT IS THE HIGHEST LEVEL OF EDUCATION YOU HAVE ACHIEVED, AS OF TODAY? You must indicate which one of the following represents your own highest level of educational achievement: (1) Primary school only, (2) High school, no degree, (3) High school degree, (4) Vocational school, (5) Some university courses, (6) University degree, (7) Some graduate level courses, (8) Master degree, (9) Some doctorate level courses, and (10) Doctorate degree
13. MARITAL STATUS – Unmarried, Married, Divorced, Widowed, or Legally Separated
14. NUMBER OF CHILDREN- Total number of children. Please look at #7 above for further information.
15. SPOUSE INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph. Please look at #7 above for further information.
16. CHILDREN INFORMATION – Name, Date of Birth, Gender, City/Town of Birth, Country of Birth, and Photograph. Please look at #7 above for further information.
**Signatures are not required on the E-DV entry form.
Now that you have successfully, register your application entry online, you will see a confirmation screen that contains your name and a unique confirmation number.
Your Confirmation number is very important, please print this confirmation screen for your records. You can check the status online, starting March of the next year.
Eligible Countries for American Visa Lottery
The following list shows the countries who natives are eligible for DV-2013, grouped by geographical region. Dependant areas overseas are included within the region of the governing country.
Ineligible countries are also listed after the eligible countries list, within each region. The below list contains Eligible Countries and Ineligible Countries:
Central African Republic
Congo, Democratic Republic of the
Sao Tome and Principe
Cote D’Ivoire (Ivory Coast)
**Persons born in the Gaza Strip are chargeable to Egypt.
Hong Kong Special Administrative Region
United Arab Emirates
**Natives of the following Asia Region countries are not eligible for this year’s diversity program:
Hong Kong S.A.R., Macau S.A.R., and Taiwan do qualify and are listed above.
**Persons born in the areas administered prior to June 1967 by Israel, Jordan, and Syria are chargeable, respectively, to Israel, Jordan, and Syria.
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Denmark (including components and dependent areas overseas)
France (including components and areas overseas)
Macau Special Administrative Region
Netherlands (including components and dependent areas overseas)
Portugal (including components and dependent areas overseas)
**Natives of the following European countries are not eligible for this year’s DV program:
Great Britain (United Kingdom).
Great Britain (United Kingdom) includes the following dependent areas:
British Virgin Islands
Turks and Caicos Islands.
Note that for purposes of the diversity program only, Northern Ireland is treated separately; Northern Ireland does qualify and is listed among the qualifying areas.
**In North America, natives of Canada and Mexico are not eligible for this year’s diversity program.
Australia (including components and dependent areas overseas)
Micronesia, Federated States of
New Zealand (including components and dependent areas overseas)
Papua New Guinea
SOUTH AMERICA, CENTRAL AMERICA, AND THE CARIBBEAN
Antigua and Barbuda
Saint Kitts and Nevis
Saint Vincent and the Grenadines
Trinidad and Tobago
**Countries in this region whose natives are not eligible for this year’s diversity program:
Do you want to share this with your friends? You can easily use the below share button to share this article to your friends online on Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus etc.