The news is out! The phone is out! The first phone to run Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box is out!
One of the most popular and biggest phone manufactures are here introducing to us their biggest phone ever, it is the LG V20 which is the first phone to run Android 7.0 Nougat out of the box is out and guess what, the phone was released on Apple iPhone 7 launching day!
The firm is also promising HD audio recording, letting “users capture studio quality audio with a wider dynamic frequency range using three high AOP microphones to record incredible sound that surpass audio recordings on conventional smartphones.”
There is also a Studio Mode, which gives the user manual controls. The V20 is a phablet with a special dual screen feature, a device some fans may have been waiting for.
The V20 passed the MIL-STD Transit Drop Test, meaning it can still function when repeatedly dropped from a height of four feet and land in various positions.
Specifications of LG V20 Android Smartphone
- Chipset: Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 820 Processor
- Display: Main 5.7-inch QHD IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440 / 513ppi) /
Secondary IPS Quantum Display (160 x 1040 / 513ppi)
- Memory: 4GB LPDDR4 RAM / 64GB UFS ROM / microSD (up to 2TB)
- Camera: Front 5MP with F1.9 Aperture (Wide Angle) / Rear 16MP with F1.8 Aperture OIS (Standard Angle) and 8MP with F2.4 Aperture (Wide Angle)
- Battery: 3200mAh (removable)
- Operating System: Android 7.0 Nougat
- Size: 159.7 x 78.1 x 7.6mm
- Network: LTE-A 3 Band CA
- Connectivity: X12 LTE (up to 600 Mbps LTE Category 12 with 3x Carrier Aggregation) / Wi-Fi (802.11 a, b, g, n, ac) / USB Type-C / Bluetooth 4.2 BLE / NFC
- Colors: Titan / Silver / Pink
- Others: Hi-Fi Video Recording / Steady Record 2.0 / HD Audio Recorder / Studio Mode / High AOP Mic / Second Screen / 32-bit Hi-Fi Quad DAC / In Apps / B&O Collaboration / Finger Print Scanner / Qualcomm® Quick Charge™ 3.0
Well, the phone is out. Others amazing spec includes a primary 5.7-inch IPS Quantum Display (2560 x 1440), and a secondary 160 x 1040 screen. It features a Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 processor, 4GB of RAM, 64GB of UFS 2.0 memory, dual lens rear camera setup (16-megapixel f/1.8 with optical image stabilization and 8-megapixel f/2.4 wide-angle lens secondary camera)
Still on the camera, it will features a 5-megapixel f/1.9 wide-angle front-facing camera, Wi-Fi 802.11ac, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, NFC, LTE Cat. 12, 3,200 mAh removable battery, USB-C support, fingerprint sensor, Hi-Fi Quad DAC sound.
The phone will launch in Korea this month, with other regions to follow in the weeks to come. The phone will be available in titan, silver, and pink, although pricing details aren’t available for the V20 just yet. The Pricing is still unknown, as it will be up to the carriers.