We are using this medium to inform all the prospective students of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU) Ekpoma, that the school management expected all the Admitted Students to proceed to pay up their acceptance fee of NGN20,000 (Twenty Thousand Naira) Only.
After payment, the AAU Candidates are qualified to obtained their matriculation numbers online.
Important Notice: Any candidate who fails to pay his or her Ambrose Alli University acceptance and school fees for the 2012/2013 academic session after being cleared may be deemed to have forfeited his/her admission.
You are expected to pay your acceptance and school fees at the designated bank approved by the institution, the banks are listed below, Please note your faculty and which bank to pay into:
* Faculty of Arts: First Bank of Nigeria Plc
* Faculty of Education: Fidelity Bank Plc
* Faculty of Natural Sciences: Zenith Bank
* Faculty of Law and Environmental Studies: Fin Bank
* Faculty of Engineering & Technology: EcoBank
* College of Medicine & Management Sciences: AccessBank
* Faculty of Social Sciences: Union Bank
* Faculty of Agriculture: EcoBank
The banks list here are branches of those banks within the school premises.
Important Notice: Physical presence of admitted candidates is NOT required in the University premises during the clearance exercise as it is done On-Line. This is very cool and less stressful.Freebrowsinglink.cn
All the Candidates are encouraged to check the Ambrose Alli University official portal at www.myaau.com to ascertain their clearance status and for more information on the guideline for payment of fees and online clearance procedure.
please share this information with our friends on facebook and twitter.