From the information reaching us is that University Of Ilorin UNILORIN aspirants are finding it very difficult to register and make payment for the Unilorin Post-UTME 2012/2013 screening exercise, that is already fast approaching.
With that said, we have taken it upon ourselves to craft out time to write what will shall titled “A step by step guide to register and make payment for Unilorin Post-UME 2012/2013, if you missed the previous post for 2012/2013 UNILORIN POST-UTME Screening Exercise Registration, Dates you can Read it here
Step by step guide on how to register and make payment for Your University Of Ilorin (Unilorin) Post-UTME 2012/2013 Aptitude Test.
*1a Goto to the Unilorin Official website to begin your registration (remember to open the link in a new tab, so you can always come back to this post.)
*1b. When the page has finish loading, Type in your UTME/Direct Entry Registration Number and SURNAME in the box provided. Please why typing your jamb Registration Number (UTME or Direct entry) you need to be very sensible, focus fully on what you doing… Any error filled in will block the display of your details/credentials.
* 1c. Check and cross check the information entered in 1b above, when you are convinced that the details you filled are accurate, you can now click on the Continue button.
I assumed you are through with the step 1 above? Correct! Lets continue to the step 2.
* 2a. On the same page above, after clicking on the continue button, you will be directed to Fill in your other bio data and other necessary details on the webpage.
* 2b. Please take note of your Login ID (your login id is your JAMB (UTME) Registration Number) and your Password as these will be required for your subsequent login on the Unilorin website.
* 2c. Now after you are through filling your bio data and other relevant details, ensure you click on the Submit Entry button to save your details after which you will be logged-out. An alert will be sent to your mailbox (please check your Inbox or Spambox)
the email message you will received will contain your Login ID and Password details.
* 2d. Then write down your login Id and Password in a safe place where you can easily get them (probably you can Cram it or add it to your Mobile phonebook) then Click on Pre- Admission Screening Login Link on the webpage to log-in again with your predefined Login ID and Password details.
* 3a. Click on the Register your O’level Result button to fill in the following;
(a) All your O’Level result and
(b)Your Best (5) Five O’Level result relevant to your course of study from your result in (a) above.
* 3b. When you must have completed your O’Level Registration, Please ensure you click on the Submit Entry Button, this will save your 0′Level result and your best (5) five results which you filled as above.
Now we are in the payment section which most Unilorin aspirants are having difficulty to fill. But this will solve all of it.
Before you proceed to make payment on the Unilorin portal, ensure you have enough funds (funds is money) in your bank account.
4a. If you are sure you have enough money to cover your unilorin post utme payment, then you can proceed… If not, you will have to goto your bank and make some deposit.
Now lets proceed with the unilorin payment: on the Unilorin Website, Click on Make Payment for Pre -Admission button to make your payment.
4b. Then Type in your ATM CARD details on the Interswitch payment gateway to which you have been directed. (Do not Refresh your browser while the process is going on to avoid multiple payment. If nothing is displayed after 10 minutes, close the browser and login again). for the benefit of those who don’t know, ATM CARD is a plastic card used in withdrawing cash from any bank. Well i hope everybody knows this already? If you don’t, then you need to see your doctor, unless you are still in your teen….Enough lets continue…
4c. Check your mailbox (inbox or spam) for confirmation of successful payment. of your Unilorin Post-UME 2012/2013
4d. Then Print-out your 2012/2013 PRE-ADMISSION SCREENING ACKNOWLEGDEMENT SLIP which you will be coming along with on the day of the pre-admission screening exercise.
A link that will take you to this stage (CLICK HERE FOR SCHEDULING STAGE 2) will be displayed which will take you to where you will be scheduled for the date and time of your test, The STAGE 2 process will allow you to get your schedule for the Pre-Admission Test.
From the above step by step guide, any Unilorin Aspirants will be able to complete the registrion of his or her post utme form with no stress.
For Unilorin aspirants who don’t have access to ATM card or MasterCard, that should not be a problem, all you have to do is locate a trusted person who have a bank account, pay into his or her account number and then use the ATM/Mastercard to complete the registration as above.
The trusted person here could be your parent, your brother/sister, be careful with friends. Money have a very strong spirit and it divides best of friends.
Okay, we have done our part, now you too can help us make this guide go viral and at the process it will enable Unilorin candidates who are finding it difficult to process their unilorin post utme payment to see this post and smile just like YOU are doing now.:)
all you have to do is hit the Facebook Share button above. Who knows? You might just helped a troubled mind. If you still have any problems paying for your Unilorin Post-UTME 2012/2013 Registration, (which i doubt after the detailed explanation above.) you can drop your comments here, and we will get in touch with you asap. Once again, we will appreciate it if you hit the facebook share button above.
recent post… unizik post utme 2012 registration date is out- all the candidate who chose unizik as their first or second choice can read the Complete details here.
Follow Us On Facebook to get the Latest update @ Freebrowsing-Facebook Fans