guidelines for admission into her undergraduate degree programmes into Federal University Wukari.
The Federal University Wukari (Fuwukari) announces her 2012/2013 Post-UTME screening exercise for candidates who chose the institution as their first and/or second choice in JAMB-UTME and have a minimum score of 180 and above (for sciences courses) and 190 and above (for other courses).
Eligibility Into Federal University Wukari:
Eligible Candidates who obtained the UTME cut-off scores of 180 in the Sciences courses and 190 and above in the Humanities and Social Sciences (in relevant subjects) are eligible to participate in the institution upcoming post utme examination.
Candidates who did not choose Federal University Wukari as either First or Second choice but meet the stipulated cut off marks can also apply.
Please note that all eligible Candidates MUST have five (5) credits pass at SSCE or its equivalent in relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings including credit passes in English and Mathematics;
Candidates should also note that credit passes in English Language and Mathematics shall be compulsory for admission into all programmes EXCEPT English & Literary Studies and History & Diplomatic Studies where credit pass in Mathematics is not
Only Candidates who meet Departmental and Faculty requirements for their proposed programmes of study are eligible to apply for the 2012/2013 Post-UTME Screening exam of the Federal University Wukari.
How to Register for Federal University Wukari Post UTME 2012/2013:
1. Please Ensure that you fully qualify to apply for the POST-UTME screening exercise for the Federal University Wukari by visiting the institution website at www.fuwukari.edu.ng. On the page that loads, Click on “Faculty and Departmental Subject Combination Requirements for Admission into the 2012/13 session of the Federal University Wukari”.
2. If you meet the Departmental and Faculty requirements for your proposed programme of study and the minimum cut off mark for UTME cut off score, you can then proceed to obtain a bank draft of N2,500.00 in favour of Federal University Wukari;
3. Goto the federal university wukari website at www.fuwukari.edu.ng , when the webpage loads, click on the “Apply for 2012/13
POST-UTME Aptitude Test” Button.
4. Then Download the Post-UTME Application Form, complete in duplicate and affix your passport photographs.
5. Candidates are expected to bring the two copies of the completed application form and their bank drafts to the venue of the federal university wukari Post-UTME exercise;
6. Federal University Wukari Website closes by midnight on the 28th June, 2012.
Examination Dates & screening Venues for Federal University Wukari Post UTME Screening Test:
Day 1: Tuesday, 2nd July 2012: Faculty of Pure & Applied Sciences (SC), Faculty of Engineering and Technology (ET)& Faculty of Agriculture & Life Sciences (ALS).
Day 2: Wednesday, 3rd July 2012 : Faculty of Humanities, Management & Social Sciences (HMSS).
Venues: a. Take-off Campus, Federal University Wukari.
b. Federal Government College, Jalingo Road, Wukari.
c. Government Day Secondary School, IBBI Road, Wukari
Notice of specific venues for the respective programmes shall be posted on the University online portal at www.fuwukari.edu.ng
To locate specific venue for the wukari post utme examination click on “Notification of Test Venue” and at the gate of the Take-off Campus on the day(s) of the tests.
You can also download this as a Pdf file to read more on the instruction. Click Here to Download, Please note. It is important to download it, this will give you more insight about the university and also other requirements that are not mention on this post.
GoodLuck to all the candidates.
please take out just a second to share this with our friends on facebook.
Follow Us On Facebook to get the Latest update @ Freebrowsing-Facebook Fans